Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ex-Cricut Lover Testimonial #1

1. The lack of user materials given with the machine....I had figure things out by wasting materials. I finally learned about the machines from outside sources to learn all the tricks to using the machines. "U-tube"

2. When I bought my 1st Gypsy it did not work. The charger did not fit properly nor would it charge "NO REFUND" I had to purchase another one. AND TO TOP IT OFF!!!!!! I LOST ALL THE CARTRIDGES I LINKED TO IT "BEYOND MADDING" Now my 2nd Gypsy is in need of a connection cord my imagine does not recognize the gypsy when it is plug in :0(
3. When I bought the 1st cricut cake.......It also was not in working order. The machine could not adjust the pressure for cutting "NO REFUND" I had to purchase a second machine!!!! Still no proper hand book for this machine either.

4. After a long debate with myself "I did buy a cricut circle membership" I wanted to have the cartridges, the extra reward points, insider tips on how to use the new machines and I thought it would help grow my studio classes......I HAVE NEVER FELT SO RIPPED OFF IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE YET TO LIKE ANY OF THE CARTRIDGES RELEASED FOR THE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP......I GET BETTER INSPIRATION FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES...."THE OTHER BLOGS I FOLLOW" AND NOT ONLY THAT!!!!!! I DON'T FIND IT FAIR THAT CERTAIN MEMBERS GET THE CARTRIDGE WEEKS BEFORE OTHERS!!! WE PAID THE SAME PRICE AS THEY DID!!!!

5. I have never received good customer service when working with Provo Craft. I have always had to wait longer than normal "wait times" when calling and no one has yet to help any of the issues I had :0( I never had my emails returned either.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus