Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ex-Cricut Lover Testimonial #5

Maybe I was naive, but I had no idea any other cutter existed, due to PC's "wonderful" marketing and that darn infomercial. I looked longing at the E for a good 6 months before I bought.

And, once I found out about SCAL, I had to have an E.

Now that I have the product, i really don't want to support PC any more. I will continue to use the products I currently own, but I will not be buying any more.

PC is also a corporation, owned partially by Bank of America. I completely understand it is a business, but I chose NOT to support. And that is putting my money where my mouth is, because there are some carts that I really like.

Lettering Delights seems to be behind the boycott. if you have never checked them out, please do. They created some graphics on some of the early cartridges for PC. But they have lots of great fonts, doodlebats and now SVG sets too!

Lettering Delights is having a $1 sale on most things, and $2 for SVG sets.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus