Thursday, April 28, 2011

Expression HSN Launch Oversold Testimonial #2

I would like to express a huge disappointment I had to day. I ordered the Cricut 2 anniversary edition on Monday night around 10:30 p.m. Even before it was advertised to go on sale at midnight that night. I have to have been one of the very first 100 or so to have ordered that early. Thru HSN they continued to sell them all that night... and all the next day. At 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday (Day of Launch) they still had over 400 left. I got notified today they are out and if they don't have any within 45 days they will cancel my order.
When I called them about it, they told me Cricut thought they had the amount that HSN was to sell but really Cricut didn't have that many. Well, obviously not if I ordered 1.5 hrs before they were even on the show and I am still not getting one at this point. Grrrrrr...... This was a huge launch with lots of press about this machine to this point. How can there not be any for sale for the launch??

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus