Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ex-Cricut Lover Testimonial #3

Hello everyone!

I have been asked and asked and asked some more. . . about being banned from the Cricut message board. Well it is true! I was banned. I would like to start off by saying that I AM still actively and enthusiastically boycotting ProvoCraft because of their despicable business practices.


I go to their message board to look at projects, share projects, and have some chit chat with my fellow scrappy buddies. I am not going to stop using my machines and cartridges. I have way too much money wrapped up in them to just let them sit there and rot. That is just not practical.


I might come off bitter, but I really wasn't bitter in the beginning. And now I have gotten to the point where I just want to tell people about everything so that they don't make the same mistakes I did and waste so much money with a bad company.


I
used to absolutely LOVE my Cricut machine and PC. I was one of their biggest supporters. The only reason I started my blog in the first place back in 2008 was because I LOVED MY CRICUT! It is the whole reason I got into the online community and it gave me the excitement and passion about crafting.

So with that in mind, let me tell you. . . they started to release product after product that was riddled with bugs and flaws. They started releasing half empty "full content" cartridges. People got wind of how terrible their customer service was because there were so many issues with people's machines not functioning properly. All the while, I fully supported PC and I looked past all their bad things.






And then they started their Cricut Circle club with a mighty steep price tag. I joined for two months, and it was a complete JOKE. I have never felt so dumb for WASTING so much money before.


And then they started suing other companies. . . there actions again and again reveal that they are greedy greedy greedy. I am not against companies making money. On the contrary, companies SHOULD make money. What I am against is doing anything to make a buck, at the expense of your customers, at the expense of your customer service, etc.





It just got to the point where I can no longer look past all their bad behavior. I was in denial, but now I see the truth and see that PC is not my "friend", it doesn't care about me at all, they are just a greedy corporation owned by
Bank of America and they will do ANYTHING to make a buck. Well, I guess not ANYTHING, because they refuse to listen to their own customers. The very customers that got them where they are.

I am banned from the MB again! I do not know the reason, I have not been given a reason for this ban (which will be the SECOND one that I have no idea what for). I have emailed admin a number of times and haven't heard anything back. They are ignoring me, which is the typical PC response to anything. I was banned originally for two weeks for mentioning a boycott when people were getting so riled up about something or another that PC had done to make people upset.


Well at the end of that two weeks, I went to log back in because I had some PM's from people and wanted to make sure to respond. Well, I never even got logged in, immediately I was given the same message I received before except with a date two weeks later. So that ban ended a few days ago. That SAME DAY, I got banned again, which is where I am now.


To be banned for the THIRD time, for the same one offense is baffling! Don't they know I am a total stubborn mule and I am going to just raise more cane BECAUSE they are being so dumb?!


Gosh, they really need to get a clue on how be nice to their customers. And yes I said CUSTOMERS because I AM ONE! I have spent THOUSANDS with their company and I deserve the
utmost respect just like any of the happy, PC loving customers. Have they ever heard the motto "the customer is always right"? Well of course the customer isn't always "right" but the point of that motto is RESPECT THE CUSTOMER. Customers deserve respect and PC is not giving ANYONE respect at this point. They are acting insulting, manipulative, exploitative, and are in need of some serious re-evaluation of their absolutely horrendous policies.

I will have you know, I was trying to calculate approximately how much money I have spent on PC items. It is hard for me to say because I have purchased and then sold off carts I no longer wanted (sometimes repurchasing the same cart again later if I happened to want it again). I just counted the rewards certificates that I have I have 93 rewards certificates!! (mind you, I didn't start keeping the certificates until I had started using them for a while, and also many of their earlier cartridges didn't even come with rewards points). I know for sure that at one point in time I had well over 100 cartridges (I am thinking 125) before I had gone on another scraproom purge. I have spent A LOT of money with their company. I was a very loyal and happy customer and something in their company changed, for the worse. I would have been content just being a happy crafter, THEY did things to make me change. I didn't want to be "anti-provocraft". I wanted to continue to use my Expression and continue to purchase more and more carts each month and live in my happy little world!! THEY DID THIS TO THEMSELVES and I just happen to not stand for it any longer.


Oh and people keep saying that I started the boycott. Wrong-o!! A person named Kathy started the boycott. I am just one of nearly
1800 members who are a part of it.

Anyway, so if you want to know more about their bad deeds or about the boycott, I have a page on my blog for it: http://www.thescrapmaster.com/2011/03/cricutprovocraft-boycott-time-for.html and here is a link to the FB page: http://www.facebook.com/BoycottProvoCraft?sk=wall#!/BoycottProvoCraft

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus