Thursday, April 28, 2011

Responses to Oversold Expression 2 Machings on HSN

I TOTALLY AGREE folks in your circumstance need to be compensated financially should you have to wait. I can't understand why companies get by without being sued for false advertisement. I detest folks that sue for everything but sometimes it is warranted when they are wronged and do not try to make it right.

I know how you feel. The exact same thing happened with the Imagine launch. This seems to be becoming a habit with PC/HSN launches. People who placed their orders way after others were getting their Imagines first, if they lived closer to one of the distribution centers.

Could this be a case of history repeating itself?

PC needs to create a hotline for these people to help them with the order issues. Well, that is what I would do if I RAN THE WORLD!

WOW, and how does that sort of thing really happen? Seriously, if this person ordered at the 3000 mark, how did they get skipped over? Was it a clerical error, is there preferential treatment to some PC customers over others, or are PC and HSN just that inept?


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus